Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Thankful and Blessed

I just really feel touched at the moment. I honestly just want to give thanks and praise to God for everything I have. I feel so blessed. I have read a couple of sad stories today and heard a few sad things in the past few days. It really makes me realize how grateful I am and how truly blessed my life is. It just makes me feel a little guilty about how bad I sometimes think my family and I have it. In reality-we have a great life. I am married to a wonderful man that I get to see and love and talk to everyday. My fifteen month old son is healthy and happy and full of life. We have a roof over our head and food on the table. Sure, there are material things I would love to have. But after reading a story a few minutes ago, I think I can put those in the back of my mind and really focus on the positives in my life and how much God has blessed me with.

No comments: