Monday, November 3, 2008

Taggy Tag Tag

I don't know if I'm doing this right or not but I'll try!! I was tagged by my cousin Donna and this looked like fun!


7 Random things about me.....let's see.....


1.) I have dyed my hair more than 30 times in the past 8 years..seriously.


2.) I have a double jointed middle finger that I can do this really freaky popping thing with.


3.) I am ridiculously afraid of mice. I will go to extreme lengths to avoid them. I once slept on the kitchen table because I was afraid it would crawl in my bed. (We had a small mouse at one time)


4.) I can't handle it when I step on a wet floor. I freak out and get someone to mop it up or bring me some shoes (even when I get out of the shower!)


5.) We have a P. O. BOX and, when I was pregnant, I craved the smell of the post office so much that I would go in sometimes when I knew we didn't have any mail.


6.) I love popcorn and m&ms together..its like the best thing since sliced bread!


7.) I have seen all 296 episodes of Beverly Hills 90210



Now it says I am supposed to tag some other people to do this! I'm going with Amber, Amanda, Kara and Gaye!

2 comments:

. said...

Ok, I did the 7 things about me, but didn't tag you since you already did it.

A.K. and I Forever said...

Hey Anna. You may not know me, but I know the kughns, and they told me about you. Hows Gavin doin???