Wednesday, March 11, 2009

News Update--

So I haven't written since 12/06/08..WOW! Well, since I know so many of you read this thing..HAHA- I'll tell you that I didn't abandon you =) I stopped working at the office where I had my computer access. I have a laptop, but unfortunately it's in Pennsylvania with my husband. (Don't know which one I miss more!) ...That was a joke. Anywho, here's a breakdown of what's been going on lately:
-Dennis came home for 16 days @ XMAS..it was amazing! We went to Atlanta only to find out that our favorite restaurant (the whole reason for us going, was closed for renovations! We ended up having a great time though =) )

-I started clinicals!! So far I have been to RMC, Brookwood (B'ham) and I'm now at Jacksonville. It's been tough, but so great to get to actually particpate in surgeries!

-Gavin has been talking so much more lately! He is saying "I don't know" , "Butt & Peepee", and when you ask where "Da-Da" is he says, "work". It's so sweet. He has been through heck teething, but I think it's almost over. He is approaching two and boy can I feel it coming on! Tantrums are his new thing..and CLIMBING!

-Dennis came home in February for 4 days. We went to the Wynfrey Hotel in B'ham for Valentine's and had a fabulous time! We ate at Shula's Steakhouse and shopped a bit, then headed home. It was great to have him here =)

-I have been doing alot of decorating at my home lately. Nothing too fancy, but I have been inspired by HGTV and some magazines from Lowe's. Most of it is simple, but definitely a start for me!

-I went to the Dr. for my hearing to be checked (I have had hearing issues for a LONG time!) The lady was really rude and at one time actually stated "This is not that hard." I think she was mad at me for not hearing the beeps! ...I ended up not really getting anything out of the appointment. I may invest in a hearing aid though. Haven't decided. I have a moderate to severe hearing loss in one ear...so we''ll see what happens.

Anywho, that's about it lately. I will try to stay more up to date with this thing from now on!

3 comments:

DonnaK said...

Glad you're back!! I have been checking!!

Kara said...

i was beginning to think you had left the blog world forever! It's great to have you post again though. I had to change the actual URL to my blog because some stupid stuff happened and blah blah blah but I'm still here!

I can't wait for your husband and my dad to come home! lol

give gavin a kiss for me!

-anna- said...

Aww, I feel special =) Someone actually reads the thing! LOL!