Thursday, April 2, 2009

More News from Anna Anderson

Ok, so I didn't keep up to date...AGAIN. Sorry-- but here's a few new things that have been happening.
- Gavin's vocabulary is really increasing. He can count to ten with some help, he can say that his daddy works in "P. A" and I've taught him to say "I'm cute!" (I know, maybe not a good thing!) He can say something to the effect of "I love you" and "night night" and some other 2 word combos. It's so great to actually be able to chat with him a little bit =) We are about to start potty training also! Wish me luck!

-I finished my clinical rotation at Jacksonville. It was great, got a lot of independent cases under my belt! I am @ Riverview right now and love it!
I am scheduled for an ultrasound tomorrow. I have been having some pain and may have to have a cholecystectomy (gallbladder removal). I am super nervous so keep me in your prayers!

-Dennis comes hope 4/12... CANT WAIT! We are going to Destin, FL for 2 nights and 3 days. It will be Gavin's first beach trip. I am so excited to experience that! =) Dennis will stay a week and then shouldn't have more than a month left up there. I am so ready for this to be over!

-We got some GREAT news about our taxes..we are getting a state refund and a federal refund! (we usually have to pay the state) I am so thankful that God is blessing our lives in so many ways financially, emotionally and spiritually. GOD IS GOOD =)

-I have lost 4 pounds and am still going strong!

More news to come when something else happens!!!

No comments: