Tuesday, July 22, 2008

"Bye-Bye"

Gavin has a new obsession-"bye bye". He says it probably 200 times a day! Not only is he obsessed with saying it, he really wants to go "bye bye"! He has started grabbing his bag and pointing to my keys and saying..you guessed it "bye bye". And he gets FURIOUS when we don't leave. LOL ..its so funny though. Right when he wakes up, he looks at me and goes "bye bye." I think that stems from our routine. He sleeps in until I'm ready to go and then I get him straight from bed and leave for work. His other new thing is throwing things in the trash can. Everything. I found a dress of mine that I had layed out in the little trash can in his room! And he also knows now to take his diaper to the trash can. HaHa- it is so cute to see him do that. He throws toys, anything he can find in the trash. Its funny, but I really have to watch what he puts in there...LOL. wouldn't want to lose anything important....

No comments: