Thursday, July 17, 2008

My First Blog :)

So, I'm not really sure what to write about right now. I have just seen alot of people with these and it looked neat so I thought I'd try it! It looks like a good way to update the fam on things. Gavin is now 13 months old! WOW! I can't believe it! He has just grown so fast. It's unreal. He is the sweetest thing. He has started walking, saying a few things and picking up on alot really quickly! He does the cutest things, like the other day, he drank all of his milk in his bottle and I shook it and said"Its all gone gone" and he went "gah gah". I knew he was trying to say gone gone. It was adorable. As for Dennis and I, we have been staying pretty busy. Dennis has been busy with work and fishing sometimes. I have been working and keeping up with Gavin. Plus, I am taking 2 classes for school. I am lucky though, I get to do my math class at home. I take 2 tests this semester for math. I made an 84 on my first one. Not too bad considering I didn't look over 4 of the lessons! My other class only meets twice a month to do presentations. I have a partner for them and on this last one, my partner didn't show up. I was slightly irritated at this. I made a 90 on my first one. Maybe I made a good grade on this last one. My next one is on Patients' Rights--woo hoo! fun, huh? I am enjoying the class though. Not so much the Math. I have been thinking about getting my hair cut. Still contemplating-I want the Victoria Beckham bob, but I'm not so sure it's going to look good on me?? i'll let you know what I decide to do-I also want a new color! Don't know what yet? I'm gonna let this be all for now.

1 comment:

DonnaK said...

YAY!! I'm glad you have a blog! I LOVE to read other peoples' blogs.....;) It is such a good way to keep up with people! Well, I hope y'all are doing GREAT! Talk to you soon!!
Donna!