Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Mamma Mia!

So, Gavin said MAMA for the first time last night :) It was the sweetest thing. We were at my in-laws and we were about to sit down for dinner. I was holding him and trying to set the table. He went "mamamamama" and a split second later he said "M A M A". I clapped for him and cheered. LOL. I LOVED IT! He started smiling and he put his little hands together and lapped for himself. Of course, I haven't been able to get him to say it since then, but still, it was just so sweet. So in other news, I'm trying to get ready for the Fall semester @ school. 2 of the classes I HAVE TO TAKE this semester to graduate in May are FULL!! I am hoping someone will drop them SOON so that I can take them. If not, I will have to take them in the Spring which means I won't graduate until next December =( That CAN NOT HAPPEN! Pray for me please....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww i'm glad you started this! It's nice to be able to keep up with little Gavin! I don't get to see him near enough!

Kara said...

I copied you and made my own blog!